Old 11-27-2011, 02:24 AM
Joseph Bishay

Default xexit not available for 11.04?

Hello,

I've tried to follow the instructions here:
http://www.opinsys.fi/en/killing-user-processes-with-xexit-on-ltsp-servers
in order to install xexit on my installation of Edubuntu 11.04
however there seems to be an error with the repository and it cannot
find the software. The ppa is added successfully.

Could someone confirm it works for them or advise me on how to correct it?

Thank you very much
Joseph