Old 11-16-2011, 04:43 PM
"Rippl, Steve"

Default Firefox caching to NFS mounted home directories killing disk IO on file server

That should work, we have root:root 644 and that works. *Have you tried commenting out all the _javascript_ in /usr/lib/firefox-7.0.1/firefox.cfg just to ensure it isn't a syntax error in the file itself causing it to complain?