-   -   Firefox caching to NFS mounted home directories killing disk IO on file server (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/599308-firefox-caching-nfs-mounted-home-directories-killing-disk-io-file-server.html)

Donaldson Jeffrey 11-16-2011 04:22 PM

Firefox caching to NFS mounted home directories killing disk IO on file server

Steve,

Thanks for the reply. I have user and group setup with
nobody:nogroup and 755 permissions. Is this wrong? How do you have
your permissions setup? Currently we don't have it setup as a local
app. Thanks for your help!

Jeff