Old 02-16-2008, 09:24 PM
Asmo Koskinen

Default About Streaming Media ( Testing 7.10)

Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:
> I got test page for streaming flash: http://arkki.info/wordpress/

giss.tv is really interesting, too. It is basically icecast2-server. All
what you need is dv-camera, three programs (dvgrab, ffmpeg2theora and
oggfwd) and internet access.

Something like this:

http://www.arkki.info/howto/GissTV/Giss.tv_01.png

Very interesting, when you do not have your own server in the internet.

"G.I.S.S GLOBAL INDEPENDENT STREAMING SUPPORT

free streaming services for free media.
free as in cost, free as in software."

http://giss.tv/

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.

Old 02-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Asmo Koskinen

Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:
> http://www.arkki.info/howto/GissTV/Giss.tv_01.png

Giss.tv is basically IceCast2-server, so now I got my own private
television at home ;-) .

http://www.arkki.info/howto/VDR/DV_IceCast2_Live.png

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.

Old 02-17-2008, 03:29 PM
Asmo Koskinen

Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:
> http://www.arkki.info/howto/VDR/DV_IceCast2_Live.png

Here is stream from digi-tv recording
(digi-tv/mythtv/ezstream/icecast2/vlc).

http://www.arkki.info/howto/VDR/Digi-TV_MythTV_ezstream_icevast2_VLC.png

That's all - no more spam about this thing...

Best Reagrds Asmo Koskinen.