Old 02-16-2008, 08:25 PM
Asmo Koskinen

Default TFTP boot problems in Gusty AMD64

Paul J. Thompson kirjoitti:
> I set up two static interfaces one 192.168.1.x for the lan side and one
> 192.168.0.1 for the LTSP side.

If you use two nic, the use Edubuntu Classroom Server. It use two nic as
default. I have Wiki page for that (in finnish, sorry).

http://wiki.ubuntu-fi.org/Edubuntu_7.10_Classroom_Server

All you have to do is give static ip for one nic, everything else works
out of box.

And if you think Edubuntu is just for classroom, not for business, you
got it all wrong ;-).

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.