Old 09-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Jim Christiansen

Default Crossover install inside a fat client image??

The last problem is how to publish a bottle using Crossover inside the fat client image. *Has anyone done this?
I'd be willing to use wine if someone knows how to do it this way.

Maybe I need to do a chroot and then install Crossover inside of the chroot first?? *I dunno. *What I have done is install Crossover normally, then run a Crossover install from a fat client. *When I try to publish it I get permission errors.

Ideas? *Jim