Old 02-15-2008, 05:54 PM

Default Installing Edubuntu 7.10 - Thin Client Problems

I was using Edubuntu 7.04 and then upgraded to 7.10.* When I try to run my thin clients, they get as far as a command line shell in busybody.* The x-windows does not run.* They each get a dhcp address and look like they are loading, but all of them stop short.* I can run text entry commands in busybody, but that is all.* Any ideas?* Granted, all of my thin clients are i386 machines running 400 MHz processors (Pentium II's).* That was the idea to use older equipment.*
-Ted Moore