Old 07-11-2011, 02:38 PM
"Todd O'Bryan"

Default how to set PATH in fat client?

I've tried setting the PATH variable in my fat client chroot in both
/etc/environment and /etc/profile, but neither of them seem to do
anything. Because I teach programming, students need to run commands
in the terminal.

Any idea how to do this, or why the fat client doesn't pay attention
to /etc/environment or /etc/profile when users log in?

Todd

Old 07-14-2011, 02:28 PM
"Todd O'Bryan"

Could any of the developers comment on this or is there a better place to ask?