-   -   ltsp-update-image question (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/53123-ltsp-update-image-question.html)

"Patrick McKnight" 02-11-2008 08:50 PM

ltsp-update-image question

Greetings,

How do I update more than one image?* I have Edubuntu 7.10 installed on an AMD64 server.* The image created by default was an amd64 image.* I created an i386 image by issuing a command that escapes me at the moment.* What I would like to do is update the images routinely - especially after I update the root via chroot and apt-get.* When I run the ltsp-update-image command now, however, only the amd64 image gets updated.* This is a problem since most of my thin clients are not 64-bit systems.* Any help would be greatly appreciated.* Thanks in advance.

--
Cheers,

Patrick