Old 05-24-2011, 06:33 PM
Mark Ehle

Default Screen Resolution on HP T5700 thin clients

Thanks, Mike, but X_MODE_0 = 1280x1024 doesn't seem to do the trick.

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Mike Biancaniello <mikebianc@aol.com> wrote:

again, never done this before, but I'm guessing you would set this under the mac addr section:

[00-11-22-33-44-55]
X_MODE_0 = 1280x1024

http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/lucid/man5/lts.conf.5.html

there are a TON of options you can set there.* I believe that most options can be set either globally or for a specific client.