-   -   Screen Resolution on HP T5700 thin clients (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/530089-screen-resolution-hp-t5700-thin-clients.html)

Mark Ehle 05-24-2011 05:32 PM

Screen Resolution on HP T5700 thin clients

One more question for today and I think our online catalog system will be all set -

We are using HP T5700's for the terminals, and the best resolution is 1024x768, but we have 1280x1024 monitors and I know the HP's can do that because when you boot their little Windows CE they can go there. Where do I set up the higher resolution?

Thanks again for your help!

Library Mark

Mike Biancaniello 05-24-2011 05:56 PM

Screen Resolution on HP T5700 thin clients

again, never done this before, but I'm guessing you would set this under the mac addr section:

[00-11-22-33-44-55]
X_MODE_0 = 1280x1024

http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/lucid/man5/lts.conf.5.html

there are a TON of options you can set there.* I believe that most options can be set either globally or for a specific client.