Old 02-11-2008, 09:12 AM
"Anton Kaser"

Default dhcp on port 1067

Hi,

*

I keep trying to boot my clients on port 1067.

*

-The DHCP-Server is working on Port 1067.

-The Chient starts to boot on Port 1067.

- But when the Client would like to get the 2nd
Adress they stop an still asks on port 67??

*

Where can I change this under 7.10 ?????

*

( With 7.04 the –p 1067 setup is still working
fine!)

*

toni

*