Old 02-08-2008, 03:12 PM
"Jim Kronebusch"

Default Computer Lab Photos

I don't think I have ever posted this here before. If anyone is interested you can go
to www.winonacotter.org, then select "Offices" drop down from the top menu, next select
"Technology". Then on the left navigation menu you can select "Computer Labs", then
click on the "Edubuntu Linux Labs" link. I don't have all of our labs or computers
listed, but if anyone wants to use these photos to present to their school feel free.
The photos of the main labs at both the Jr. and Sr. high might be the best.

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
453-5188

Old 02-09-2008, 02:39 AM
"Kemp, Levi"

Title: RE: Computer Lab Photos

I was curious if there was an authentication menu like the one in Fedora. It's something that is slightly holding me back with switching to Edubuntu was how easy I was able to connect to an active directory. Sure the first time I followed a manual and did it all CLI, but after than I've been able to enter in the info during the installer and immediately be able to log in with any user. Also as a quick aside question, becuase it's something that I can't seem to get working on my fedora box, does anyone use Sabayon for user profiles? Thanks! I appreciate all the input I get from the community, definitely the best part of all of this.

Levi