Old 03-13-2011, 01:52 PM
hutama dibya

Default It works

Dear David Clinton,
*
Thank You very much for openning a new horizon to me. It works now, I wonder what's wrong with my previous trials. This time I have to uninstall the Ubuntu first, then I can continue with a new one.But it works. Once again thank you very much. Now what must I do to continue my works.?Would you be so kind to inform me what programs to download and from where ? Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,
Dibya Hutama

*

Old 03-13-2011, 02:22 PM
Peter

Dibya,
In my opinion, the best thing about Ubuntu is the ubuntu forums. I
recommend you start searching there with your questions. I believe
you'll find the people very friendly to newcomers. In fact, here's *one*
of the ubuntu forums, Absolute Beginner Talk:
http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=326
Try looking through other's questions and try using the search to find
the programs you would like. There are *many* choices!

-peter

Old 03-13-2011, 03:51 PM
hutama dibya

Dear Peter,
*
Thank you for the information. I'm looking forward to go there. Once again Thank you very much for the info.
*
Best Regards,
Dibya Hutama

Old 03-14-2011, 01:03 AM
hutama dibya

Dear David Clinton,
*
Thank you very much for all you've done. It is really a new horizon for me, with many to explore. I have also joined the Ubuntu forum so I can expand my knowledge about Ubuntu. I'm very enthusiasthic to learn the new horizon you've given me. And* I think I can't thank you enough for those..

Best Regards,
Dibya Hutama