Old 02-07-2008, 09:00 AM
"Mikko Mäkinen"

Default lts.conf

Hello,

I just wanted to ask if there is a man page for lts.conf?

If not, is there a central point where one could look for all the options supported in lts.conf?

Mikko Mäkinen

Old 02-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Gavin McCullagh

On Thu, 07 Feb 2008, Mikko Mäkinen wrote:

> I just wanted to ask if there is a man page for lts.conf?
>
> If not, is there a central point where one could look for all the options
> supported in lts.conf?

/opt/ltsp/i386//usr/share/doc/ltsp-client/examples/lts-parameters.txt.gz
/opt/ltsp/i386//usr/share/doc/ltsp-client/examples/lts.conf

Old 02-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Asmo Koskinen

Gavin McCullagh kirjoitti:

> /opt/ltsp/i386//usr/share/doc/ltsp-client/examples/lts-parameters.txt.gz
> /opt/ltsp/i386//usr/share/doc/ltsp-client/examples/lts.conf

And..

http://tigger.ws/wiki/index.php/LTSP5
http://doc.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/edubuntu/handbook/C/customizing-thin-client.html

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.