Old 02-07-2011, 01:43 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Default Building an ltsp client

Hi Guillermo

On 07/02/11 09:35 AM, guillermo wrote:
> I would appreciate very much your help to this problem.
>
> I have some old pcs that can be used as thin clients. So I tried to build an ltsp from different distribution.
>
> sudo ltsp-build-client --arch i386 --dist hardy
>
> After many tries the installation always finishes with the remark:
> error: LTSP client installation ended abnormally.

What happens before that message is printed? Your command above doesn't
clear out /opt/ltsp/i386, so if you don't manually remove that directory
then it will complain about it and abort.

-Jonathan

Old 02-08-2011, 12:37 AM
guillermo

Hi!
Thanks for your help.
The installation program runs for about 5 minutes, download all needed packages, etc. But seems that it is looking for some repositories, securities and others. I don't know how to give more information to the installation program.

Regards
Guillermo