Old 02-07-2011, 01:35 PM
guillermo

Default Building an ltsp client

Hi!
I would appreciate very much your help to this problem.

I have some old pcs that can be used as thin clients. So I tried to build an ltsp from different distribution.

sudo ltsp-build-client --arch i386 --dist hardy

After many tries the installation always finishes with the remark:
error: LTSP client installation ended abnormally.

Is there any solution?

Thanks
Guillermo