Old 02-05-2011, 07:33 PM
"Todd O'Bryan"

Default Easy way to disable screen lock? (Was: Profile management (Edubuntu 10.10))

My biggest grief is the number of times I have to slay student
accounts when students have left the lab but forgotten to log out. Is
there an easy way to turn that off for accounts that are logged on
through thin clients, or do I have to go through the whole profile
management system?

Todd