Old 11-25-2007, 06:21 PM
"Howard Moore"

Default 7.1 and Dell Inspiron 2600 = blank screen

Hello!
*
The previous version of Edubuntu 7.04 (I think), worked fine with this little boy's Dell Inspiron 2600 but now I get a blank screen.
*
I've tried a few things but still get blank graphics although terminal screens work fine.
*
What can I do to get the graphics back?
*
Thanks!