Old 11-17-2010, 01:53 AM
Saikat Saha

Default X configuration file in Edubuntu 10.04

Hi all,

Please let me know the x configuration file in edubuntu 10.04. I am
not able to add any resolution as the file is not xorg.conf file is
not availabale here. Please help me.

Regards,
Saikat Saha

Old 11-17-2010, 02:33 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Hi Saikat

On 10-11-16 09:53 PM, Saikat Saha wrote:
> Please let me know the x configuration file in edubuntu 10.04. I am
> not able to add any resolution as the file is not xorg.conf file is
> not availabale here. Please help me.

This wiki page should explain everything:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/Config/Resolution

-Jonathan