Old 11-14-2010, 08:36 PM
Steve Wu

Default Auto Login & Shutdown

Thanks for the replies and advice for getting Auto Login to work on my Edubuntu 10.04 setup. Now my problem - and I'm sure not the first to run into it - is how do you allow the clients to Shutdown?

It's in a "loop" when you initiate a "Shutdown" with Auto Login = True. * Right now I'm looking at holding the power button in and doing a hard shutdown. Probably not the most graceful way and awkward to tell our staff that that's how you have to do it now.

Thanks again for any advice!
- Steve