Old 11-11-2010, 10:05 PM
dbclinton

Default mouse failure on thin clients

Hi,

I'm running thin clients from a 10.04 server. Everything's fine with the
server itself but the mice on all the client logins have gone a bit
weird. Nothing happens when I try to right-click on a desktop icon and
left-clicking can't accomplish any more than get focus (i.e., there's no
double-click). Right-clicking a file within a folder window produces the
"maximize/minimize..." menu rather than "open with..."
I get the same results trying to use the mouth via Remote Desktop Viewer
from my server.
The keyboard seems to work without trouble.
Any ideas?
Thanks,

David Clinton