Old 11-11-2010, 07:17 PM
theluketaylor

Default Fwd: Auto Login

forgot to include the list

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: theluketaylor <ekul.taylor@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: Auto Login
To: Steve Wu <swu@emerson-school.org>

Steve,

lts.conf (found in /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/) will let you define
an account auto to automatically log in under
the options you're interested in are:
LDM_USERNAME
* * * * * string, default unset
* * * * * This is the username that LDM will use for autologin.

* * * LDM_PASSWORD
* * * * * string, default unset
* * * * * This is the password that LDM will use for autologin.

To have each user apply to a single TC add the options to lts.conf
under a section for the MAC address of the client
ex:
[00:26:B9:B2:F1:7D]
LDM_USERNAME=user1
LDM_PASSWORD=password1