Old 02-01-2008, 05:14 PM
"R. Scott Belford"

Default Which ISO to download and test

Aloha All

Having just returned from a few weeks away, I am ready to start helping,
today. What should I install, and where should feedback go? I
downloaded the iso at Oliver's urging a few weeks ago from here

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily/20080118/ (now defunct, as warned)

but I see this

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/hardy/alpha-3/hardy-alternate-i386.iso

but I wonder about this

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily/

and I believe that I mistakenly downloaded this yesterday

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/releases/hardy/alpha-3/

Thank-you for your guidance.

--scott