Old 11-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Asmo Koskinen

Default Yet Another LTSP-Cluster Howto

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/LTSP-Cluster_NAT_OpenLDAP

Feel free to find something odd and feel free to correct/add things.

Next I try LTS/SSL with that basic LTSP-Cluster/NAT/NFS/OpenLDAP setup.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.

Old 11-02-2010, 11:28 AM
Asmo Koskinen

02.11.2010 00:50, Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:

> Next I try LTS/SSL with that basic LTSP-Cluster/NAT/NFS/OpenLDAP setup.

I give up. If someone is actually using LTS/SSL/OpenLDAP/Ubuntu 10.04
feel free to add that section. I'm done ;-)

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.