-   -   Round 2 reminder (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/44403-round-2-reminder.html)

Nicu Buculei 02-01-2008 06:25 AM

Round 2 reminder

The current deadline for Round 2 is less than one week away, February 5th.

Recently we had some theming activity, but most proposals from Round 1
are still unmodified and not enough polished for Round 2 and none has
all the required graphics (wallpaper and 3 supporting artworks:
vertical, horizontal, square).
So there are a few days remaining to work on themes you care about to
make them apt for Round 2.

Michael Beckwith 02-01-2008 05:29 PM

Round 2 reminder

I still have some stuff in the works for this but may have to get them
submitted in at the last second due to working a lot of nights this
weekend. I haven't forgotten nonetheless

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)