Old 01-31-2008, 03:41 PM

Default sabayon 2.20

I am trying to use sabayon 2.20 on Edubuntu 7.1 and getting
flakyresults. I see that there is an updated Saybayon 2.21 on
Sabayon'spage, but when I get the file and extract the tar file, I get
"bash:./autogen.sh: No such file or directory" when I try and prepare
tocompile and install the new release. The command that I am running is
"./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/local" in the folder where I
extractedSabayon.

Thanks for any help,

Ron