Old 01-31-2008, 12:57 PM
Asmo Koskinen

Default FYI: bvnc, vinagre and Edubuntu 8.04

Oliver Grawert kirjoitti:

> so if you do tests of ltsp technology, all
> development and changes are going on on the ubuntu-alternate cd,
> edubuntu-server as is will soon not be built anymore.

OK, I will start with Alpha 4 today (right now there is no images yet).

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/hardy/alpha-4/

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.

Old 02-01-2008, 04:51 AM
Asmo Koskinen

Oliver Grawert kirjoitti:

> edubuntu branding and
> educational applications will go on the addon cd which will operate as
> an addon to ubuntu

Aleksi Ikäheimo has started to translate Edubuntu Handbook to finnish.

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/gutsy/+source/edubuntu-docs/+pots/handbook/fi/+translate

Is there anything we should take more carefully now when things are
changing from 7.10 to 8.04, no Edubuntu Classroom Server to install and
so on?

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.

Old 02-01-2008, 06:10 AM
Asmo Koskinen

Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:

> Is there anything we should take more carefully now when things are
> changing from 7.10 to 8.04, no Edubuntu Classroom Server to install and
> so on?

I think about translating procedure... not whole thing...

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.

Old 02-01-2008, 06:15 AM
Asmo Koskinen

Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:

> OK, I will start with Alpha 4 today (right now there is no images yet).

It is day after and 9 AM here in Finland.. no images... problems?

Best Regards