Old 09-17-2010, 05:46 PM
john

Default where does the latest version of the ltsp manual live?

Hi all,

I need to understand more about the lts.conf file. Could someone point
me to the latest version of the ltsp manual?

Thanks!

John

Old 09-17-2010, 07:23 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Hi John

On 17/09/2010 13:46, john wrote:
> I need to understand more about the lts.conf file. Could someone point
> me to the latest version of the ltsp manual?

I believe this is the official manual:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/ltsp/index.php?title=Ltsp_LtspDocumentationUpstream

With regards to lts.conf, I find this quite useful:
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/lucid/man5/lts.conf.5.html

-Jonathan

Old 09-17-2010, 09:10 PM
john