Old 01-21-2008, 01:12 AM
Ismael Farfán Estrada

Default offlines installation of packages

Hi there,
How/where can I download the lang packs for spanish?
neither of the 2 CDs seems to have the spanish lang-pack for OpenOffice
and the server don't have internet access, so I need to download the
packages at the office copy to the USB and install them in the server

tanks in advance

« La adolescencia es el periodo de tu vida en el que piensas que la masturbación es algo transitorio. »
~ Hombre resigando.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:59 AM
Ismael Farfán Estrada

Farid, tanks for your replay,
I know that I can download the packagen using apt-get or synaptic
but the fact is that the server doesn't have internet access and I can't
take it home to install the packages.

so I would like to know wich is the URL from wich apt-get would
download those packages, as to download them from here and then
go to the server and do an offline instllation.

on Centos, I usually search in http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3 but
it only searchs for RPMs and not for DEBs...

Old 01-21-2008, 01:14 PM
Ismael Farfán Estrada

tanks, I'll look there