Old 01-20-2008, 08:41 PM
"Anton Kaser"

Default ltsp-update-kernels

Hi,

for 2 Month now the same problem.
The changes in:
/opt/ltsp/i386/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/ltsp-nbd
Are still not taken for the client. As I was used to form the nfs-script
under Feisty.

So where can I put in the -p 1068 Option for the Client to boot?
The First dhcp-Request and booting works fine. But when configuring the
Network Card for the 2nd time, the normal Port 67/68 is taken again.

The hint below didn't get me any further. - The break was not made.
I wrote
Bread="top" in the ltsp-nbd Script and - als always in the ltsp-nbd Script -
no effect after:
-sudo chroot /opt/ltsp/i386 update-initramfs -u
-ltsp-update-kernels

What else do I have to do ?????