Old 09-10-2010, 02:31 AM
Marc Gariépy

Default Fwd: edubuntu-menu-editor

Hello Kees,

I have just found and opened a new bug in edubuntu-menueditor
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/menueditor/+bug/634638

First you will need to import your menu file without a space in the name.

and you will need to rename the "sound & video" menu name to "Multimedia",
as commented in the lp:#619226 the character "&" cause a problem within the xml
file.

With those 2 fixes everything should work.

Thanks for feedback, this is appreciated.

Marc