Old 08-09-2010, 09:18 AM
Theo Schmidt

Default Whiter Edubuntu?

john wrote:
> p.s. I am sorry to see these lists so quiet, we need to be a resource
> for each other.

I am also a bit astonished at the low volume of this list. Not that I need any
more messages, but I would have thought that this list is the main (personal)
resource for people using Edubuntu worldwide; are there so few of us?

Theo Schmidt

Old 08-09-2010, 01:21 PM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

On 09/08/2010 05:18, Theo Schmidt wrote:
> john wrote:
>> p.s. I am sorry to see these lists so quiet, we need to be a resource
>> for each other.
>
> I am also a bit astonished at the low volume of this list. Not that I need any
> more messages, but I would have thought that this list is the main (personal)
> resource for people using Edubuntu worldwide; are there so few of us?

I agree that the list is a lot quieter than it should be. We should
really do more to get more educators involved!

-Jonathan

Old 08-09-2010, 03:05 PM
Jonas Gauguin

I was studying to become a teacher (funny you mention it) and wrote a project about Edubuntu. I still scan the mails now and then, but has gotten alot less time to write comments or even help. IT in Denmark still hasn't figured out why to use GNU/Linux distros (read: the have their ass up Microsoft!!) and so I'm stuck (now as IT-consultant) with the Win environment.....:s

I must say that if you deliver a good & understandable question, this group usually gives good answers!

I use the new Ubuntu distro to do my work, whenever possible (writing on it right now!) and I love the new cloudfunction - needs abit XOS polishing but it works OK for me.....

Jonas Gauguin, gisac.biz

2010/8/9 Theo Schmidt <theo.schmidt@wilhelmtux.ch>

john wrote:

> p.s. I am sorry to see these lists so quiet, we need to be a resource

> for each other.

I am also a bit astonished at the low volume of this list. Not that I need any

more messages, but I would have thought that this list is the main (personal)

resource for people using Edubuntu worldwide; are there so few of us?

Theo Schmidt

AND
Support the FREE WORLD!!!!!!