Old 07-30-2010, 06:38 AM
Paolo Ghidini

Default Update to Lucid

Hi all i'm upgrading my edubuntu ltsp installation from 09.10 to 10.04.
I installed a new server for a better clean installation.
I have a problem with samba share:
i mounted all shares for the user with pam_mount and now after the
upgrade every time i save an openoffice file modified i found a blank
copy of the file in the share (filename01, filename02, filename03). If i
save the file in the local home it's correct!!
Someone can help me?
Thanks

Ghido