Old 01-14-2008, 08:40 PM
john

Default help needed creating symlink with custom icon for all users desktops

Hi all,

I would like to place a symlink to a network share on all of my users
desktops, the catch is I want to use a custom Icon rather than the
default supplied by the Gnome/ubuntu folks. The symlink is the easy
part. Does anyone know how I can set a different icon up for this and
only this symlink?

Thanks!

John