Old 01-14-2008, 09:54 AM
Dirk

Default freeze of thinclient - Some trouble with fresh 7.10/ltsp - now fresh 7.04

Hi,

myselve wrote:
> I have now: fresh 7.04 amd64, no patches, no changes, working clients
> (1280x1024), console still unchangable 640x480
>
> Client freeze after 1,5 hour working (no mouse, nothing). Client working
> perfect with other servers. No syslog-messages.

hmm, second freeze while opening the same 1,7MB-eMail with thunderbird
like the first time (Devon IT LT210). Has jpg, pdf and doc attached.
No messages. ssh to the server is okay.

Tried second Client (FSC FUTRO A230). Didn't freeze while opening this
mail.

More debugging possible?

Regards, Dirk