Old 01-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Richard Doyle

Default Delayed-mounter

Since, according to ogra, delayed-mounter is only used for floppies or
devices that exist before login, would there be any negative
consequences of removing S10-delayed-mounter altogether, other than
having no access to floppies and pre-existing devices?

Our thin clients lack floppy or CD drives, but include a couple of small
flash devices that show up on the desktop. I'd prefer that they not be
mounted at all.

Old 01-14-2008, 08:19 AM
Dean Mumby

Richard Doyle wrote:
> Since, according to ogra, delayed-mounter is only used for floppies or
> devices that exist before login, would there be any negative
> consequences of removing S10-delayed-mounter altogether, other than
> having no access to floppies and pre-existing devices?
>
> Our thin clients lack floppy or CD drives, but include a couple of small
> flash devices that show up on the desktop. I'd prefer that they not be
> mounted at all.

I would also be interested in this as I cant disable the onboard flash

is there no way to specify what can / cant get mounted ?

dean