Old 03-14-2010, 01:03 PM
Dominique Rioual

Default gcompris 9.2

Hello all,

Does anybody knows when* gcompris version 9.2 (last version) will be available as an Ubuntu package?

The current version available is* 8.4.12 and I wanted to try the latest version. I've managed to dowload the source code and to build version 9.2, and enventually make it works but it wasn't so easy.

The last version looks much better, so I think it would be nice to have this update easily available using synaptic.

Dominique