Old 03-05-2010, 01:45 PM
David Hopkins

Default local apps question

If I launch the application from the menu, it runs locally. However, if I right-click and add the launcher to either the desktop or the panel, the application runs on the server.* So ... can I simply modify the Desktop launcher to run ltsp-localapps Application and get the expected behavior?* Is this the correct way to run a local app if not launched from the menu?

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins