Old 02-09-2010, 11:08 PM
"denny"

Default Problem with umount USB flashdisk in LTSP client

Greeting
I'm having Problem with USB in LTSP client, the client
cannot umount the Flashdisk even if i get the user in the
root group. What seem to be the problem, and how to fix it
thanks

Segera nikmati Free Trial 60 hari Protector Postpaid layanan keamanan online bagiPelanggan Speedy.
Info lebih lanjut hubungi 147 atau http://protector.telkomspeedy.com