Old 02-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Anthony Luscre

Default Intel Atom Dual-Core D510MO Motherboards for Clients

Has anyone tried the Intel Atom Dual-Core D510MO Motherboards for Thin Clients with Local Apps?

We were considering this as a way to improve our now very sluggish K12LTSP setup.
We are currently using Pentium 3 and 4's with no local apps and server with 13 MB of RAM for 30 clients

The Intel Atom Dual-Core D510MO Motherboards will each have 2 GB of RAM.

Thanks
Anthony
--
Anthony A. Luscre