Old 02-05-2010, 09:15 AM

Default advocacy for austria

Hello

There is movement in bringing foss into austrian schools. A group of existing
local distributions - linuxadvanced (debian-based), desktop4education
(suse-based), slix/sliss (ubuntu-based)- tries to build a common portfolio.
There is interest in including edubuntu, if there exists a person that could
advocate edubuntu - beeing contact for technical and promotion questions.

gerhard

Old 02-06-2010, 06:55 AM
uwe

hello gerhard,

I am an IT guy and teaching Linux at our local school once a week. I am
using edubuntu.

I believe the best way is that you write to the list when you have
problems, technical questions or such. the many users will always help
you.

I am not a edubuntu guru. I am using it and I have setup and maintain a
system. I help where I can, so if you need my specific help that is not
a problem. I am living in germany at the swiss border, so we are not so
far apart.

rgds,

uwe

Am Freitag, den 05.02.2010, 11:15 +0100 schrieb
gerhard.oettl@ogersoft.at: