Old 01-07-2008, 10:52 AM
"Anton Kaser"

Default AW: ltsp-update-image

Thanks!!
I tried the hints below which realy would be much easier then under Feisty:

-Changed /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/ltsp-nbd

-sudo chroot /opt/ltsp/i386 update-initramfs -u

-ltsp-update-kernels

But the changes in ltsp-nbd seemed to be ignored:

# For DHCP
modprobe -q af_packet

case ${IPOPTS} in
none|off)
# Do nothing
;;
""|on|any)
# Bring up device
ipconfig -p 1068 ${DEVICE}
;;
dhcp|bootp|rarp|both)
ipconfig -p 1068 -c ${IPOPTS} -d ${DEVICE}
;;
*)
ipconfig -p 1068 -d $IPOPTS

# grab device entry from ip option
NEW_DEVICE=${IPOPTS#*:*:*:*:*:*}

The same changes in the nfs-Script worked great under Feisty. Running the
dhcp-Server on alternate Port 1067/1068 worked/workes fine.
But now the client begins to boot and stops at his 2nd dhcp Request.
And I think, that?s where this script is needed.

When I leave the ltsp-nbd-script with the -p 1068 option and I start the
dhcp-server on Port 67, the clients are booting normally. So there seemes to
bo no influence whatever I change in the script.

????