Old 01-04-2008, 05:54 PM
"Denis Melnikov"

Default How to Mount Local Disk?

Hi,

I have local disks with Windows (though**OS isn't important) on my thin clients. I want to be able to mount*them*when*needed*but*I*don't*see*an*opportun ity*to*do*it.

I have the following files on the clients:

--------------
/var/run/ltspfs_fstab:

/dev/fd0 /var/run/drives/floppy0 auto utf8 0 0
/dev/hda1 /var/run/drives/atadisk-hda1**ntfs utf8 0 0
---------------
/etc/fstab:

/dev/root */ **unionfs defaults **0 **0

tmpfs ***/tmp **tmpfs **defaults,nosuid,nodev *0 *0

1. How to*mount*local*hard*disk*(not*USB*stick*nor*CD)?
2. I have floppy0 icon on clients' desktops which is totally useless. How to remove it and probably substitute with icon for local HDD?

Denis Melnikov

Old 01-05-2008, 11:32 AM
"Denis Melnikov"

I've forgotten to mention - Edubuntu 7.10.

Denis