Old 01-04-2008, 05:49 PM
"Robert Arkiletian"

Default 32 bit flash on 64 bit Opera now works

I have not tested this but I just read this

http://my.opera.com/desktopteam/blog/

which states
-snip-
UNIX-specific
* We now search also for Acrobat Reader 8.
* 32-bit plugins (like Flash) and 64-bit plugins now work
out-of-the-box in 64-bit Linux builds.
-snip-

Note: Opera 9.50 is still beta so don't expect it to be rock solid
stable. I have been using the 32 bit 9.50 for a few weeks and it only
died on me a couple times.

--
Robert Arkiletian