Old 11-20-2009, 01:07 PM
Asmo Koskinen

Default Workshop with apt-proxy

I'm planning next workshop. I think I'm going to need apt-proxy server
for that workshop.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AptProxy

Of course I'm going to test that kind of setup first.

Anyone using this kind of setup for LTSP? Alternatives?

I'm thinking using laptops as a server and another laptop as a thin
client. Between them is ethernet crossover cable. No need for lots of
switches or one big LTSP server. But everybody can have this way
experience about how to install and manage LTSP server. Maybe they do
installation over WLAN and then change to the LAN/crossover cable, do
not know yet.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.