Old 11-22-2011, 10:34 AM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

Default Edubuntu Council Elections

Dear Edubuntu Users and Developers

The Edubuntu Council[1] is up for re-election[2]. If you'd like to
nominate an Edubuntu Member[3] for the Council, please confirm with the
person that he or she is willing to stand and then post the nomination
to either myself[4] or to the Edubuntu Developers[5] list. The newly
elected council term is for 2 years.

Our pool of Edubuntu Members is still very small. If you're currently on
the council, then we hope that you'll be available to stand for another
term. If you've contributed in the past, then perhaps it's time you
apply for membership[6]

Have a nice day!

-Jonathan, on behalf of the Edubuntu Council

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/Council
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncil/Restaffing
[3] https://launchpad.net/~edubuntu-members/+members#active
[4] mailto:jonathan@ubuntu.com
[6] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Edubuntu/Members

Old 11-22-2011, 10:37 AM
"Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)"

I re-read this e-mail 3 times to make sure that I got eveything right
and the *moment* I hit sent I realised that I have forgotten one small
detail:

Please submit your nominations by 3 December at the latest. The poll
will be set up the next week.

Thanks!

-Jonathan

Old 11-22-2011, 10:37 AM