-   -   Can we reboot TC's remotely? (http://www.linux-archive.org/edubuntu-user/277111-can-we-reboot-tcs-remotely.html)

john 11-08-2009 10:28 PM

Can we reboot TC's remotely?

Hi all,

I would like to reboot all of my TC's remotely. I am running Edubuntu
8.04/hardy. I was wondering if anyone had a way of
pulling this off?

Thanks!

John

David Groos 11-08-2009 11:02 PM

Can we reboot TC's remotely?

I should have read more carefully -- you said to reboot your TC (I was thinking server).* Sorry.*

Do you use iTALC?* You could use NXserver and client, remotely enter your server and run iTALC on it and with iTALC there is a method to reboot a thin client.* I've only seen it though and not used it.

David