Old 11-05-2009, 10:28 PM
john

Default is installing local apps the same in Karmic as Jaunty?

Hi all,

I am about to try installing local firefox via local apps on Karmic. I
am following a Howto written for Jaunty
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuLTSP/LTSPLocalAppsJaunty

Will this work, or are there changes in the way Local Apps are handled
that I should know about?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

John

Old 11-05-2009, 10:35 PM
john

Wow! That's what I call a quick response.

Thanks Joseph!

John