Old 10-30-2009, 07:39 PM
john

Default no ltsp-server option in ubuntu-9.10-alternate-i386

Hi all,

I downloaded the ubuntu-9.10-alternate-i386.iso and I don't see the
"install ltsp server" option.
Can anyone give me some guidance?

Thanks!

John

Old 10-30-2009, 07:45 PM
Jeremy Bicha

While "Install Ubuntu" is selected on the initial boot screen, press
F4 to get the "Install an LTSP server" option.

Jeremy

Old 10-30-2009, 07:51 PM
john

Whoops, thank you!